Our studio utilizes the best digital tools available for capturing original artwork.
Custom made HID lighting with very low heat and UV output. These lights are safe to use with delicate originals which might otherwise be damaged.
Cambo 4X5 camera, Rodenstock digital lenses and cross polarizing filters to eliminate glare from glazes.
Our technicians are experts with "state of the art" computer hardware and software.
- Raster Image Processing (RIP) software
- PowerMac G5's with twin processors
- Apple 23" cinema displays
- Photoshop Image editing software
- Spyder™ color calibration system
Our wide format giclee printers produce stunning prints with perfect detail and color fidelity.
7-color UltraChrome™ Inks
54" wide printinq at any length